Our How To Create a Stunning Cabin Crew CV course includes:
♥ A skills analysis which is the starting point for showing you how to “match” your skills to what an airline are looking for.
♥ A guide to what airline recruiters HATE to see on candidate’s CV’s, so you can make sure you don’t make these mistakes on yours.
♥ Everything that airlines LOVE to see on a CV so you can impress them and stand out from the crowd.
♥ A chance to take part in our 7 second test (the average time a recruiter will spend looking at your CV). The results may surprise you!
♥ How to beat any airline Applicant Tracking System
Buy now for $29
Hi, I’m Pauline and I am Co-founder and Director here at Mondrago.
I am a cabin crew recruitment expert and I’d like to tell you the NUMBER ONE reason why most people are rejected by airlines.
So, let me tell you why…
Here at Mondrago, we get sent over 100 CV’s every single day, asking us if they are good enough to apply for cabin crew.
And the vast, vast majority of them are rubbish!
And, here’s the crazy bit…
People have useful and relevant skills which are perfect for the role of cabin crew, but you have to look really, really hard to get to these skills!
Now, an airline recruiter will be looking at literally hundreds of CV's every single day, so you know they won't spend long looking at your CV. You'll be lucky if they spend 7 seconds looking at it!
Remember, your CV is a sales document and the thing you are selling is yourself, so now is not a time to play down your strengths!
You may not feel particularly comfortable in selling yourself like this but remember that competition is FIERCE and everyone else will be doing their best to shout, “pick me, pick me”! so you need to get in on the act as well.
As I said, I check over 100 CVs EVERY DAY and I can honestly say, hand on heart, that most of the people sending me their CVs DO HAVE THE SKILLS to become CABIN CREW
However, I can also honestly say that less than 3% of CVs are good enough to be invited through to the next stage of the assessment day.
So, yep, you’ve read that right- 97 out of every 100 CVs I read are NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
Yet, I’ve just said that nearly every CV I read, the candidate has the skills to do the job.
Surely I’m contradicting myself?
Not at all!
The problem is that YOU, are good enough to get the job. However, your CV is NOT good enough to get the job!
So, yep- that's the number one reason you will be rejected by your dream airline
Your CV simply isn't good enough!
And, just in case you think maybe I’m super-strict when it comes to checking CV’s, the odds are no better in the world of cabin crew.
For airlines like Emirates, Qatar and Eithad, the success rate is less than 3%
For British Airways, Delta, United and Virgin, the success rate is less than 5%
For the aviation industry, the success rate for cabin crew applicants is less than 10%
Yep, it’s a tough job to get and the most difficult hurdle of all to overcome is getting past the CV stage.
Because, believe it or not, over 90% of applicants will fail at this stage!
So, what should we do?
Don’t worry as we have your back!
We have an amazing (and surprisingly affordable) online course which will make sure your CV stands out from the crowd.
Our How To Create a Stunning Cabin Crew CV course includes:
A skills analysis which is the starting point for showing you how to “match” your skills to what an airline are looking for.
A guide to what airline recruiters HATE to see on candidate’s CV’s, so you can make sure you don’t make these mistakes on yours.
AND, we show you what they LOVE to see on a CV so you can impress them and stand out from the crowd.
A chance to take part in our 7 second test (the average time a recruiter will spend looking at your CV). The results may surprise you!
More and more airlines are using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to “read” candidate’s CV’s. These ATS’ are computer programs that scan your CV to see if you are a perfect fit for the airline. Thing is, these ATS’ (or pesky CV- reading robots as we think of them here at Mondrago!) are notoriously difficult to please! Don’t worry, we know how to get these CV reading robots to fall in love with your CV!
This is for you if
You are serious about becoming cabin crew. You know the NUMBER ONE reason for being rejected is a poor CV and you’re not prepared to make that mistake.
You know the importance of keywords and you know that your CV must have keywords sprinkled throughout your CV to make it stand out from the crowd.
You know your personal profile is key to success and you want help in making sure that your profile is as good as it can possibly be.
You don’t want to be in the 97% of applicants to be rejected. You want to be in the 3% who are successful!
Look at what’s included in the How To Create a Stunning Cabin Crew CV Course...
A session on your skills analysis. We’ll explain why a good skills analysis is key to success. We’ll help you identify your key skills and then how best to “match” these skills to what an airline is looking for. The best bit? Not only does a skills analysis help you with your CV, it will help you through the whole application process- including your assessment day. Now that’s what I call a win-win!
This course has been written by Pauline Park a fully qualified Teacher with more than 20 years experience. You'll be amazed how quickly you'll learn
Want to know what airline recruiters hate to see on CV’s? Ever wondered how many spelling mistakes you can have before your CV is binned? Love to know the % of CV’s that airlines receive that have grammar and spelling issues? Should you add your photo to your CV- or is this a really bad idea? Or how long should your CV be? Want to know what key skills make it easier for an airline recruiter to choose you? All of
You'll get instant access to the course and from that point on it's up to you. You can work in the comfort of your own home at any time you like with unlimited access to the course
Beat the ATS
More and more airlines are using Applicant Tracking Systems to help with their recruitment. Why? Because they get so many applicants. These ATS’ (or pesky CV reading robots!) are of huge benefit to airlines as they are very fast readers! But here’s the thing. These pesky robots are incredibly fussy and it doesn’t take much for them to dump your CV in the bin! We can help you avoid that.
Learn By Doing
This course will involve you reviewing and then making real changes to your CV - if you haven't got a CV don't worry we cover that as well. After completing the course you'll have a CV that will help you stand out from the crowd.
Join the 100's of others who have used our course to land their dream cabin crew job.
Buy How To Create a Stunning Cabin Crew CV for only $29
Still unsure? Then let us help
- The number one reason why your application will be rejected is because of a poor CV. Why fall at the first hurdle? Remember, I have applied for every cabin crew job I see and have been 100% successful in being invited to assessment days. When it comes to cabin crew CV’s, there is no-one better to give you advice.
- I have been teaching cabin crew recruitment for over 20 years now. I really do know my stuff and everything I have learned and everything I know about CV’s and CV preparation is included in this CV course. You’ll be amazed at just how in-depth the course is and how much it covers. Thought you knew a lot about CV’s- prepared to be surprised!
- I also offer a CV Success product where I write CV’s for applicants. Every single CV I have written for my customers has resulted in an invite to an assessment day for them. Many of them are now flying with major airlines around the world including Emirates, Qatar, Eithad, British Airways, Delta and Virgin. I helped them to success, why not let me help you too?
- Most people think that the CV they have written in school or college is good enough to apply. I’m here to tell you why it’s not! In the course I will explain why this is NOT the case and what you can do to make sure your CV is EXACTLY what the airline are looking for.
- Ask yourself this? Can I really afford NOT to buy this course, knowing the chance of success with my current CV is so incredibly low?
- You’ll get to watch 2 candidates’ CV’s being read by an ATS which will help you understand how the process works which, in turn, will make you better prepared when you apply.
- The course also includes a session on writing the perfect covering letter. Many airlines ask you to upload a covering letter as part of their application process. Want to know how to make sure your covering letter makes the recruiters smile? Then buy our CV course where we will show you how it’s done.
- I’ve lost count of the number of people who contact me and tell me they have been to 4 or 5 or 6 open days and keep getting rejected. They want to know why. Well, the answer’s simple- their CV simply isn’t good enough. Life is short- you want to be cabin crew as soon as you can, right? Well, get your CV looking good and you’re off to a flying start! Otherwise, it’s game over and a 6 month wait until you can try again!
Wow- this course is totally impressive! I had a CV from school that my teachers’ had told me was good, so I used it to apply to a number of airlines- and I was rejected from every single one of them! Luckily, I came across Pauline Park and she really is the real deal when it comes to cabin crew CV’s! I really enjoyed the course and it highlighted to me just how bad my CV was- I’m actually embarrassed for myself now! I loved taking part in the 7 second CV challenge and the results blew me away! After doing this challenge, my CV was completely re-structured with all of the good stuff up at the top! I also liked how the course covered the importance of LinkedIn and certainly made me more conscious of my social footprint! I found the course really helpful when it came to writing your personal profile, it showed my why employers love them and how to write them. After completing my CV, it was completely un-recognisable from my original one and I looked like perfect cabin crew. Well, no wonder as it had so many keywords included in it now! Long story short- I took it to an open day for Emirates earlier this year and I am now living the life of my dreams here in Dubai. I am convinced that if I hadn’t bought this course I would still be living the dreary nine-to-five life as my CV would still be getting rejected. The course helped me understand the importance of getting your CV right as this is the starting point of the whole process. I really can’t recommend this course enough-it’s amazing!Ella Jackson
Really great course. It made me realise you have to write a different CV for every airline you apply to. I spent ages researching what Qatar were looking for and then, using the skills analysis in the course, I matched this with my own skills. This made an incredible difference to my CV and it really did make me sound like the ideal cabin crew member! The course helped me understand why so many CV’s are rejected and that your CV will be rejected for even the smallest of mistakes. I found the course fun as well. Pauline really is a fantastic teacher and I don’t think anyone knows as much about cabin crew CV’s as she does! Honestly, my advice? Go for it! I’m now flying for Qatar and I love this job so much. I’ve seen so much of the world and every day I wake-up excited at the life I’m leading. But looking back, I can see that the whole journey starts with the CV. Get that right, and everything else falls into place! Sign-up now, you won’t regret it!Upama Abdullina